With demanding professional lives and hectic daily schedules, it’s often hard to maintain a healthy lifestyle. We get caught up in our work pressure, and often let
good health & nutrition practices take a back seat.
Neglecting health creeps up on us in ways like high blood pressure, high blood sugar and high cholesterol. It is alarming to know that as per the World Health Index, we as a country rank 154 out of 195 countries.
Sometimes all you need to make a lasting change in your life is a small idea that you can implement. Being fit not only benefits your body and mind but boosts your self-esteem, helps you to deal with everyday stress and makes you feel happier.
It’s time we say goodbye to excuses! If we can make time to catch up on our favourite flicks, hang out with our loved ones and shop to our heart’s content, we can surely give our body the exercise and nutrition it needs to stay fit.
We at Select CITYWALK invite you to The Fitness Festival – the fitness festival of the year. On 18th November, head to the Main Atrium and engage with the trendiest brands and names that make fitness fun and effective – there’s no better way to kickstart your fitness journey! Here’s what’s in store for you at The Fitness Festival–
- Stop by the KICA Spiritual Warrior pop-ups to revamp your fitness wardrobe.
- Take a fun break from shopping and burn some calories with a crazy Zumba session with Fitness First!
- Interact with qualified professionals from Pro Health Asia experience center who can guide you on the therapy you need to relax your muscles and joints.
- Indulge in some healthy eating withRed Mango, 6Meal, Raw Pressery and B&B Health Kitchen.
- Meet celebrities and influencers who can give you major #fitspiration goals.
This is a fitness festival celebrating fitness for everyone, so bring along your loved ones for an exhilarating time at Select CITYWALK.
We look forward to seeing you!